We Are GCR Electrical Systems
Operated by business owners, Gary and Christabelle lead a team of fully licensed electricians offering a vast array of electrical services throughout the Fraser Coast and surrounding areas. All of our highly professional and experienced electrical contractors are fully licensed and trained to deal with all your domestic and commercial electrical requirements.
Accredited Solar Specialists
GCR Electrical Systems are fully accredited in Solar Design and Installation of Solar PV with the Clean Energy Council. This means we have up-to-date knowledge of the latest laws and requirements to supply and install approved systems and components. We can also keep your solar PV systems operating at their peak and ensure the safety of you and your family.
If you have solar panels presently installed we can also assist you to maintain your solar power system’s high-energy performance by providing a maintenance service.
A Commitment To Quality
If you are looking for the right electrician then there is a very solid case for choosing the professional team at GCR Electrical Systems. We take a huge amount of pride in the quality of our work, utilising the in depth knowledge of our industry to ensure we always arrive at the best long term and most cost effective solutions, exceeding your expectations time after time. Customer service is paramount to us. You can be rest assured that we will be prompt and always on time.
Our courteous team of professional electricians are renowned for great communication. This ensures you receive the right advice on selecting quality products that will bring your lighting or electrical vision to reality and be fully compliant with Australian Standards.
Licenced Hervey Bay Electricians
Customer Service Statement
- All GCR Electrical Systems employees will deliver exemplary service to customers and their needs, being diligent, understanding and meeting the customer’s needs; With the aim of:
Going above and beyond, to exceed our customer’s expectations
- All employees will be technically competent, licensed and prepared, Whilst being mindful, respectful and polite, constantly maintaining communication on an ongoing basis
- All appointments and deadlines will be honoured. In the extreme circumstance that this can’t happen, an explanation will be given with an amended appointment arranged within the shortest possible time frame.
- All customer feedback is always welcome, whether cementing the policies and procedures in place to guarantee the quality of service, as well as identifying areas which need improving.
- We will provide a quality service that exemplifies the nature in which we conduct our business, aiming at:
Being the industry leader that others look up to.
- Each and every customer is treated with courtesy and respect, with all enquiries handled in a timely and professional manner.